This EX-2680 Intrinsically Safe Headlamp is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 1, 2, and 21, 22. IP68 waterproof and dustproof.
The tilt adjustment mechanism of the headlight allows the user to angle the light, and the bespoke optics provide a wide beam suitable for close-range hands-free tasks and is designed for one-hand switching. Equipped with an adjustable, removable fabric headband and rubber band makes it suitable for different types of helmets.
*Helmet is sold separately.
- II 2G ib op is IIC T4 Gb
- II 2D ib op is IIIC T130°C Db
- Type of Protection: ‘ib’ Intrinsically safety,
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 130°C
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant thermoplastic, fire-retardant
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C ~ + 40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 76 Meters
- Output: 100 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 8 Hours
- Light Source Type: LED bulb
- Power: 6V 1.8W
- Power Source: 4 X LR6(AA) Alkaline batteries
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Impact Resistance: 1.8 Meters
- Product Net Weight: 173g (without batteries)
- Dimension: 102*91*57mm
- Packing: 40 pieces per carton, size: 49*23*42cm