This EX-2980 Intrinsically Safe Headlamp is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 0, 1, 2, and zones 20, 21, 22, and are approved safety standards for use in the Mining Industry. IP67 waterproof and dustproof.
Designed for single-handed switching, hands-free illumination in every situation, a unique non-slip elastic strap included for the head or attached to hard-hats or fire helmets. The tilt-adjustment mechanism of the headlight allows adjusting the light angle, rotatable head (maximum adjustable angle of 72 degrees) to meet the visual needs. Customized optics provide a wide spot beam for hands-free tasks and are powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries.
- I M1 Ex ia I Ma
- II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
- II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
- Type of Protection: ‘ia’ Intrinsically Safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1 ,and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21, and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 135°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Beam Type: Spot / Flood
- Beam Distance: 58 Meters
- Output Mode: High / Low / Flood / Strobe Light
- Output: 130 Lumens (High) / 40 Lumens (Low) / 82 Lumens (Flood) / 130 Lumens (Strobe light) ***(all of the above are the effective lumens)
- Light Duration: 5.3 Hours (High) / 16 Hours (Low) / 11.5 Hours (Flood) / 7.5 Hours (Strobe Light)
- Light Source Type: High power LED bulb
- Power: 4.5V 1.8W
- Power Source: 3 X LR03(AAA) Alkaline batteries
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Impact Resistant: 2 Meters
- Production Weight: 116g (without batteries)
- Dimension: 87*61*49mm
- Packing: 100 pieces per carton, size: 62*38*43cm
There are no reviews yet.