Mục lục bài viết
EU-25kg Mobile fire extinguisher
- Brand: Ruihua
- Product Code: P25TG
- Fire Rating: 34A ⅡB C
- Operating Pressure: 15 bar
- Discharge Time (approx): 44.74 sec
- Dimensions (height x diameter): 980 mm x 810 mm
- Overall Mass (approx): 46.7 kg
Presto ABE fire extinguisher is suitable for the following applications:
- A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles)
- B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents)
- E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
Fire Extinguisher Features:
- Deep drawn steel cylinder with welded base and robust skirt..
- Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish, giving extra resistance to standard corrosive environments together with dents and wears associated with normal fire extinguisher use.
- EPDM type UV resistant discharge hose with dust cap.
- Zinc plated brass valve with pressure indicator.
- 316 Stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments.
- Non-Aluminium Hose Ferrules on 4.5kg & 9.0kg required for underground use.
- 316 Stainless steel hose retaining clip and bands on 2.5kg, 4.5kg & 9.0kg models.
- Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket, ideal for aggressive environments.
- A rugged epoxy coated metal vehicle bracket comes with 1.0kg, 2,0kg & 2.5kg models. 2.5kg model comes with wall bracket for internal installation.
- Aluminium inspection tag and ring (to be removed for underground coal mines).
- Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in A, B & E Class fires.
- All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 -Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.