This Intrinsically Safe 4AA LED Flashlight EX-5180 is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in Zones 0, 1, and 2 explosive gas atmospheres and Zones 20, 21 & 22 potentially explosive dust atmospheres. Suitable for marine, gas & oil industries.
This high-strength torch is extremely robust and reliable, with proven shock protection, rubber-armored lens ring, scratch, and chemical attack resistance lens, all sealed dust-tight and protected from water immersion, with an IP68 enclosure. The compact flashlight with a magnetic control switch for easier operation with a single hand. High/low output modes and supply with different color filters to meet the needs of multiple uses.
Its unique optics deliver a piercing white spot beam combined with a high power ‘fitted for life’ LED, giving a peak of up to 178 lumens light output. Four AA/LR06 primary alkaline cells provide a light duration of up to 8.75 hours.
- I M1 Ex ia I Ma
- II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
- II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
- Type of Protection: ‘ia’ Intrinsically Safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1, and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21, and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 135°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: Up to 189 Meters
- Output Mode: High/Low
- Output: 178 Lumens (High) / 46 Lumens (Low) (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: 8.75 hours (High) / 20.4 hours (Low)
- Light Source Type: High efficiency LED
- Power: 6V 3W
- Power Source: 4xAA (LR6) Alkaline cells
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Impact Resistant: 2 Meters
- Product Weight: 150g (w/o battery)
- Dimension: Φ51*173mm
- Packing: 50 pieces per carton, size: 43*34*26cm
There are no reviews yet.