D40 Jet/Spray Nozzle (Brass, Storz Type)
- Jet/Spray nozzle is an indispensable device in the fire system. It is used to conduct the flow of water, foam, powder or other types of fire extinguishing agents.
- These nozzles have 2 spray modes: jet spray type and mist spray type.
- These 3-position nozzles can create narrow or dispersed flows, and they can cause the flow to stop without disconnecting the supply.
- These nozzles are used on fire engines, fire pumps and fire hydrant stations inside buildings.
- Jet/Spray nozzle is attached to the fire hose with a quick mounting tip.