LNK-LJ-03A1W lifejacket lights are lithium battery-powered emergency lights to be installed on all kinds of life jackets. When the lifejacket lights contact water, they will be automatically activated and keep outputting the flashing white light more than 0.75cd light intensity during at least 28 hours (24 hours at -1℃), which can uninterruptedly indicate the survivor’s location to increase the success rate of rescue. They can be manually turned off and turned on while the water sensors contact with water. The lights can self-float on the water at any time because of the structure design.
LNK-LJ-03A1W: Available to switch different functions as the operating sequence “FLASHING– STEADY – SOS – OFF” via the manual switch while the water sensors contact with water.
- Light source: LED
- Light Chromaticity: White
- Battery: Lithium battery
- Function: Flashing-Steady-SOS-OFF
- Flash Frequency: 50～70 t/min.
- Luminous Intensity: Min 0.75cd
- Operation Life: ≥28h over 0.75cd
- Working Temperature: -1℃ ～ +30℃
- Storing Temperature: -30℃ ～ +65℃
- Expiry Date: 5 years
- Dimension: Main body 62*28*31.5mm | buckle 61.2*9.5*11.7mm
- Weight: 30g
- Environment Performance: RoHS and asbestos-free
- Certificate: MED,USCG
- Activation: Water-activation
- Performance: Fire-resistant, Oil-resistant, Mould-proof,Corrosion-proof, Water-proof
- Standards: MSC.81(70) as amended
There are no reviews yet.